...I FORGET HOW BIG I'M BLESSED!!
So, I have heard this song multiple times on the radio and love it! The other day, I played this video for Cody and he said, you know, you can embed these in things. Yea, that's a good idea! Next time I lose my keys, I'll post this video to my blog. Guess what, that was 2 days ago we had that conversation and today...yup, you guessed it! I spent 45 minutes dumping, digging, upheaving...I even had Jackson searching in his matchbox cars basket...for my keys. Folks, I even went through the garbage!! I'm not talking the small garbage can in our kitchen, I'm talking the BIG one that gets picked up! Yup, Jackson thought it was so funny, that he called and left a message on Cody's phone saying that I was climbing in the trash can outside AND then he hung up. He didn't even say WHY I was digging in the trash can outside! Hope Cody gets a good laugh!
Anyway, so...here is the video. I was just singing it VERY LOUDLY with Jackson...because THIS is my day today!! (Don't forget to pause the music on the bottom of the blog before pushing play.)
At the end of my search, I found my keys...ahhhh yes, because I had a kid hiding from me in the back of the car when it was time to get out last night at the same time that Cody called me on my cell phone. Somewhere in all that mess, I forgot about the keys!
I am blessed...even in the middle of my little mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment