Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Need Me Some '5 Hour Energy!'

Cody felt like this made a good blog post, and I didn't disagree:

He and Jackson were watching football in the back room while I was having my ladies Bible study on Monday evening. In between the moments of the game, there was a 5 Hour Energy commercial. Here's roughly what was said:

Jackson: "Oh, Mom falls asleep while playing cards, she needs 5 Hour Energy!"

Cody LAUGHED!

Agreed...on all levels! I do dose a bit during "Go Fish" in the middle of the day after having already being up since 5:30am! And, I have wondered if "5 Hour Energy" would help!

What Cody didn't know was that Jackson and I had had a conversation about a week prior when Jackson spotted a display of 5 Hour Energy at the store and said, "I need some 5 hour Energy!" My response, "No you absolutely do not need 5 Hour Energy!!" The conversation lead into a description of what 5 Hour Energy was and then Jackson responding, "Mom, you're sleepy all the time. You need 5 Hour Energy!" Again, agreed!

You see, Cody had thought that Jackson just knew what 5 Hour Energy was when he made the comment about me...he didn't realize it had been defined a week prior!

Good times...now, time for an afternoon cup of coffee!!

No comments: