Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Pilot in Preschool!

One of the things that Jackson's teacher does is to ask some of the parents, when they have time, if they could come to the classroom and share a little about what they do. Cody was so kind and made time to come and tell 12 four and five-year-olds all about being a pilot! The kids were full of questions and eager to know more. One little girl asked, "Can girls be pilots?" I thought that was the cutest question.



I was so proud of my husband as he sat there and explained what he did. The teacher commented on how well he did talking to the kids (she had said that some of the dads have no idea how to talk to a classroom full of four and five year olds =) ). I was glad I could be there to listen, watch and take some pictures of the moment!

No comments: