Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter

Easter was another joyful day...of course. It is my favorite holiday of the year. I just love the celebration of life...of the life of Jesus most of all but also the celebration of life in the season of spring! I was able to capture pictures of Jackson at one of his 6 Easter egg hunts, when I was given the opportunity to help out in his classroom for the Easter Party! Such fun!!


The most amazing thing about helping in his classroom was to see that most of the 13 four and five year olds could explain the true meaning of Easter. And, if you asked Jackson, he would respond, "It's about the rising up of Jesus." Words that made my heart and soul happy!

And then, the Easter Egg dying. He did this at school with 6 eggs and then again here with 8 more eggs. We ate hard boiled eggs for many, many days. Again, tons of fun watching his brain create!

No comments: