Friday, February 25, 2011

Here Comes the Tickle Monster!

Aren't "tickle-fests" fun?!?!? My joy yesterday was found in a mini tickle-fest between me, my hubby and Jackson. For 3 minutes we were rolling around and laughing together! These days, it is a small miracle when Cody is home...any time of the day, so to have him home at bedtime and tickling and laughing together was pure joy!! I loved every minute of it (even though it was short)!!

Today, my joy came in watching my son in soccer practice. I think I'm beginning to think that we may have found a match for him. Mind you, he is not in a league soccer yet, but in his "Pee Wee" soccer, where they teach him the basics of soccer through games (and lots of running!), I was realizing that he is good!! It was great fun to watch him!

Speaking of "finding his niche," I will include a picture of him from his Team Ninjas/Tae Kwon Do class that he took last session. He has decided this may not be his thing, but I will say that I was so proud of him when he was able to break a board on his last day of class!! Joyful times...

2 comments:

Steph said...

Wow! Great job, Jackson! Ah, soccer is such a great sport for kids his age. They just run and run and run and run (and laugh while they're doing it) and then usually want to go home and sit and be quiet. Win win.

Heather and Scott said...

Love that he was able to break that board...and that you're finding what he's gifted at. Joy.