Friday, April 9, 2010

Excuse Me?!?

The conversation that happened 30 seconds ago...

Me: Go to time out

Jackson goes to time out...or so I think. I go back to time out and cannot find him. I find him in his room playing with the new digital clock I just bought him.

Me: What are you doing? I told you to go to time out.
Jackson: I don't want to go to time out.
Me: Well, that's the whole idea! Go to time out!
He goes begrudgingly...of course.

You'd think after a year of using time out as a discipline technique that he would understand when told to go that it is not a choice if he goes or not!!

Three years old is much harder than two years old...that's all I have to say...and I have the past two days of insanity to prove for it!

But, alas, I love that little guy...independence and all!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

YES! Three is definitely more challenging than two - my sister always told me three is just two with experience and I found that to be true. Good thing we love them so much, right? :)