Friday, March 19, 2010

Pictures of Our Casa!

I do realize that it has taken me a while to post these pictures. We have finally received our household goods and save the study (which we need bookshelves for all the books for) and the garage (which usually takes us 6 months to organize!) most everything seems in its place (well, and minus some of the pictures that need to be hung). Needless to say, it was time to post some pictures, as some of you have asked, and so I will keep you waiting no longer. Our new blessing of a home in Las Vegas:

The front:



The dining room:


The family room:


Our backyard oasis (with a small patch of grass that you cannot see in this picture!):


We even have a "distant view" of the Las Vegas strip...see the Stratosphere??


A cute picture of Cody and Jackson sitting on our "garden tub":


"Prince" Jackson relaxing:


We have enjoyed our new home more now that it has our things in it. And that "backyard oasis" will DEFINITELY get some use this summer!! Cannot wait to "wear it out" this summer!! We have changed it to a salt water pool, so the water is oh so soft (we've been in the spa once already)...like having a water softener for the pool!!

We welcome all our friends to come and visit

2 comments:

Steph said...

It's beautiful, Kristin. Please let me know if you need anything while getting adjusted.

Stephanie said...

Kristin, I've looked at this post multiple times (always looking for Blake family news :)) and have failed to comment. Your house looks lovely and I'm so glad for you all that you're settled, have your own things and are getting in the groove of stateside life. I hope we get to see you sometime soon!