Saturday, May 24, 2008

We're Home from Home

A sincere apology goes out to all of you who check this blog regularly...obviously, it hasn't been updated in a while. And, in an effort to update with pictures, I am trying this new photoshow thing (thanks, Jenn!!), so we'll see if it actually works. These are pictures from our wonderful trip to the states...one in which my wonderful husband surprised me and flew out to be with us from Mother's day until the end, flying back to Edinburgh with us (such a blessing!). Jackson did well on all of the airplane rides and was a joy to travel with. I will say, however, in the future, if I have the option to travel with or without Cody, I will choose with. Carrying all of that "gear" that a toddler requires and luggage, is, well, possible, but not desireable by me!! Enjoy the pictures. And to all the family and friends that we saw on our trip...it was so great to see you! What a blessing all of you are in our lives!!








3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you had a good trip - how cool that Cody came back, too! Good to see your smiling faces in all those pictures :)

Vicki Blake said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I am glad Cody could make it. What a mother's day gift!

JL said...

We miss you already!