Monday, March 19, 2012

"In"Complete Change

OOOOO...RED!!

I needed a change on this blog. I updated the pictures on the sidebar and changed Jackson's age from four to five (nevermind that he's been five for 6 months now!). I changed the background and then, went to change the pictures on the header...

...and I couldn't do it!! I couldn't do it!!

I am the first to agree with my husband, who is the first to admit, that letting go of our time in Scotland is so hard to do. It's been gradual, but there are still lingering memories or things that are hard to (and quite frankly we may never)let go of. Those pictures are one of them. They are some of my favorites from our time in the UK. Memories of years gone by, but years that we will forever cherish and that "hopefully" will forever seem like they happened yesterday!

So, although I changed a few tidbits, I cannot change the header. Not yet anyway. Maybe when Jackson's 20 years old I'll change it, but for now, those pictures still make me smile...REAL BIG!

No comments: