Friday, January 27, 2012

The Sports Lover

I will post an updated blog post soon (you know, since I'm behind and owe you a "rewind" on our lives!), but here are some favorites from our son's mouth over the past couple of days:

While playing a Family Feud game, the question was, "Name a basic necessity in life"

Jackson shouts out: "BASEBALL!!"


While playing football out at the park the other day...

Jackson: "I'm going to be Victor Cruz."
Me: (in my complete football ignorance) "Who does Victor Cruz play for?"
Jackson: "Ummm, the New York Giants."

*Days later, while occasionally watching the playoffs, I discovered he was correct.


While playing baseball out at the park today...

Jackson: "I'm going to hit the ball way up to heaven!"
Me: "What will God do with the ball??"
Jackson: matter-of-factly "God will throw it back down!"

Hope it makes you giggle a little today. And, by the looks of our conversations, he will love playing little league baseball in the spring. Yes, we already have him registered =) And, the child is an avid football watcher, knowing much more than me about the game and able to define plays.

No comments: