If you haven't read the post below, that will catch you up...well, almost. I have just loaded the new pictures from the camera onto the computer, and it appears that I forgot two events that happened in December. Prior to our Half Marathon...like the night before...was our squadron Christmas party. Needless to say, we enjoyed water during the cocktail hour and then dinner until 9pm and then we dashed out of the Stratosphere to make it home in the hopes of getting a few hours of sleep before having to be up at 4:00am for the race. So, no "real" partying for us, but it was fun anyway. Here is a picture of the ladies in the squadron.

And then, I forgot to mention our traditional "sugar cookie making extravaganza" that we have here at Christmas time (and sometimes Valentine's Day and Easter). I noticed this year that the clean up afterwards wasn't as great...seems that's a sure sign that my son is older and can keep the sprinkles on the cookies instead of on everything and everywhere else!! Fun was had by both of us!



(Oooo, two posts in one day...that's a recent record!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment