So I mentioned in the last post that our household goods were missing...and they still are. For those of you who have know us for at least the last 3 years, you are aware that we apparently have a "moving curse" on us, as our move to Scotland was horrible and included our household goods getting lost (and then found in Germany and England...while we had moved to Scotland!). The update on our stuff this time...12 crates arrived into the port in Virginia in December and 6 of those crates are in the warehouse here in Vegas. The warehouse staff has physically walked through the warehouse (however big it is) to make sure that the other 6 are not there. The prognosis...they are not there. So somewhere between Virginia and Nevada are 6 ten foot high 9 foot wide crates...LOST! Once again I have this lingering question...how could 6 ten foot crates be lost??? I can think of only 3 encouraging thoughts about this situation:
1. These crates are somewhere in the United States.
2. The military calls Cody on a regular basis to update him...so the situation is continuing to be worked on.
3. Our name is "known" again by a select few in a chain of command.
Sigh...
2 comments:
what a DRAG! I'm bummed and hope they find them soon!
Well, if I find any crates lying on the side of the road here in VA, I will give ya a call =-)
I do hope they will be able to find your crates soon. Sorry to hear about all of the rain Vegas has been having.
Post a Comment